- 67 layers of handmade Damascus steel with a VG10 core.
- Hand crafter burl wood and flower horn handle.
- An emphasis on attention to even the smallest of details.
- 190mm blade & 320mm overall length.
- Double bevel.
- Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture
The team here at Phoenix Knives believe in uncompromising quality above all else. That’s why we’ve partnered with some amazing craftsmen from Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture to bring you the very best Japanese chef knives.
The Chukabocho is the Japanese version of a Chinese cleaver and our Asuka Chukabocho is the perfect tool for when your everyday knife just won’t cut it. Perfect for breaking down tendons, bones and dense vegetables. Plus - they look pretty impressive when you’re entertaining guests at home.