- The Subarashii Cleaver is ready to perform no matter what needs to be prepped.
- 73 layers of handmade Damascus steel with a VG10 core.
- Beautiful sandalwood handle.
- Tsuchime and Damascus finish.
- Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture
Subarashii means 'splendid; glorius; excellent; superb' and our Subarashii Cleaver delivers in every sense of the word. With a tsuchime finish and layered Damascus steel, you can trust this will strong enough to break down bones and sharp enough to julienne a carrot with ease.
The team here at Phoenix Knives believe in uncompromising quality above all else. That’s why we’ve partnered with some amazing craftsmen from Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture to bring you the very best Japanese chef knives.