- 51 layers of handforged Damascus steel with a VG10 steel core.
- Handcrafted desert ironwood, mammoth fossil and black horn handle.
- The Nakiri is perfect for slicing, dicing and chopping.
- 200mm blade + 125mm handle.
- Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture
Our Tsuyo collection is our founders' signature collection. From the handcrafted desert ironwood and mammoth fossil handle, to the Damascus finish that runs right down to the blade - Our Tsuyo collection is the pinnacle of what our craftsmen have to offer.
The team here at Phoenix Knives believe in uncompromising quality above all else. That’s why we’ve partnered with some amazing craftsmen from Seki-City, Gifu-Prefecture to bring you the very best Japanese chef knives.